Image Map

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Who Has Two Thumbs and Forgot Their Anniversary.....This Gal

The girl isn't suppose to be the one who forgets their wedding anniversary, but I did. Luckily for me, he forgot also. 

Monday at 5:50 am, while signing in for my colonoscopy, I had to write the date. As soon as I wrote it, I knew. I turned to Jeremy and whispered "Happy Anniversary". Boy did he look scared. I quickly followed up by saying "It's okay. I forgot too". 

Everything was just so crazy that we both forgot. Oops! 

After my colonoscopy we had a romantic breakfast at The Huddle House and then I went home and got in bed for several hours. My mom brought Jack home around 2 pm so we hung out with him for awhile. Popeye's was our dinner take-out choice. 

There were no flowers, or jewelry, or reservations. No one got dressed up. No one unwrapped a bow. It was us, being us. Just plain and simple us.

No comments :

Post a Comment