Image Map

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Currently

A Mama Collective

Thinking about: How I plan on doing everything I want to do this summer when I am feeling like a lazy bum these days. I like the pinning of things. The execution not so much.
Reading: Jenny McCarthy has written a new book "Stirring the Pot". I love her whit and tell-it-like-it-is way of writing so this was an easy purchase.
Listening to:  I am reconnecting with country music. I went through a phase where I didn't really listen to any music for awhile. Now that I am back on the music bandwagon I am revisiting my country roots. 
Watching: "Playing House" is my new favorite show. So funny! I can't wait to start watching Big Brother in just a few weeks.
Thankful for: I am so thankful for summer break. I don't think I could have made it another day at work. Summer always comes when you have to have it. I am also thankful for a husband who works extra days because we need the money. I'm also thankful for Jack's laughs. They make my heart melt.

1 comment :

  1. I am a country music fanatic, so I'm glad you're coming back! :) I'm currently loving "Drunk on a Plane," by Dierks Bentley. It just cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete