Image Map

Friday, April 25, 2014

Life Getting In the Way of Blogging

I know I haven't been sticking to a very regular blogging schedule lately but sometimes blogging has to take a backseat. Darn life getting in the way!

Here is what has been going on:

1. Our air conditioner broke. I came home the other day and when the air popped on it sounded life the outside unit was about to take off. It was just plain awful! I thought after some time maybe the noise would just stop but it did not. I turned it off, waited, and then turned it back on. Awful noise came back. Jeremy was working and it was a raining like crazy so Jack and I packed our bags and headed to my parents. At least we got chicken fried steak and mashed potatoes.

2. I'm still having this awful stomach pain from the scar tissue and hernia. I'm set to have surgery in early June. 

3. I'm super pumped that I am in the process of making another 14 in 2014 happen. I signed up for an ecourse. Once I get started and learn a little more I'll tell you all about it.

4. We had some drama going on in our school district. Enough drama for the news van to show up. You can read about it by clicking here.

5. The best part of my week is that I bought myself a Chromebook! I'm in love with it. It is all mine!!!

6. My husband laid new flooring down in our half bath. I've been wanting this done for 4 years. Let's see how long it takes for me to get new flooring in the laundry room.

7. A woman online was selling 80 pieces of clothing for $100 and I bought them. Although I can't wear everything I still made out really well. I am so excited about having all these new clothes.

8. My husband got a raise!!!!

9. Jack is going through a "I have to be attached to my mom or I flip out" stage. It is not fun for anyone. 

10. I got my sister the most awesome housewarming gift. This is their song and I just know she is going to be over the moon about it.

  

2 comments :

  1. Life has a way of doing that, huh? Damn life! Lol! Yeah, I've been through that stage with my lil one, and it just sucks! But, yay for the raise!!! :) Chin up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. C is still going through that phase. A can't do anything involving her or she flips out unless I'm not around. It drives me crazy because sometimes, Mommy needs to get stuff done!

    Was it the blower that went out? That happened to our furnace last year and we had to replace the blower.

    ReplyDelete