Image Map

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Interview With My Husband

His "let me take your picture in a restaurant" face

1. What is the most annoying thing about me?
You think everybody should think like you.

2. When did you know you wanted to marry me?
About a month after I met you.

3. What is the best thing I cook?
Your fried chicken

4. What is my best quality?
How you put everybody before yourself.

5. If you could take me anywhere, where would we go?
A place where they served good margaritas and they had high speed internet.

6. What is something you enjoy doing with me?
Drink and play pool.

7. Describe me in one word.
Intense 

8. What is the hardest thing about being married?
Living with someone else.

9. What were you thinking when I started walking down the aisle?
Don't pass out. Don't pass out. Don't pass out. 

10. Why do you love me?
Because you make me feel like I can do anything. 

2 comments :