Image Map

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Yippee! I Made It!

I made it to Friday. There were times where I thought there was no cotton pickin way I gonna make it to see the weekend. 

You know how you have an idea in your head about how you want things to go and they go completely the wrong way? Well that was my week. 

Jeremy had outpatient surgery Monday to remove scar tissue and I had big plans to be the amazing wife who nurses him make to health. Big plans to keep the house spotless, my husband happy, supper every night, rock it at the job, start an exercise plan, and do fun activities with Jack. 

So did not happen.

Jeremy was on my nerves by Monday night and we got into it which made me so not want to be that amazing wife I had planned on being. He was in pain and moody. I swear I'm not always so selfish but he was messing up my Donna Reed dreams. 

A couple of nights I did manage to cook supper. The house is a complete mess. Jack spent way too much in his play pen. I did a fairly good job at work. Zero exercise was accomplished. Not the week I had planned. 

I need this weekend to gather myself back together and to get a handle on things. Clean this house to a manageable something, cook a meal or two, and spend some much needed time with my sweet family. 

 Happy February!!!

2 comments :

  1. Sometimes you just have to go into survival mode. I hope you are relaxing and enjoyin your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be in that boat this coming week. A is going to Louisiana tomorrow through next Saturday! I hope you've been able to get some things done this weekend.

    ReplyDelete