Image Map

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

The Liebster Award

Tabitha @ A Hundred Tiny Wishes nominated me for the Liebster Award!
I seriously just spent too long trying to find people to nominate but it seems all my blog buddies are just already so cool. I still want to go ahead and answer Tabitha's questions because I just love talking about myself. 


1. How long have you been blogging?
I've been blogging for a year and a half. I started when I was about 6 months pregnant two summers ago. 

2. What is the story behind your blog name?
I had just gotten married and was pregnant so Mrs. Mama just made sense.

3. Who is/was the most influential person in your life?
My mom for sure. She has always put her family before herself. She taught me how to be a person who cares for others, how to work hard, how to be a wife and mother, and also taught me about her regrets of not doing more for herself. 

4. Do you have any pets? Tell us about them.
We recently rehomed our precious Lexi but we still have Charlie. Charlie is a lump of a dog. Sorry but he is. He is like a fat cat but he is a dog. He just lays around all day.

5. If you could attempt to do something, and not fail, what would you attempt?
Start my own preschool. I have a dream of starting a preschool but it is hard for that sort of business in this area. I also wouldn't mind starting up a restaurant.

6. What is your favorite memory?
Oh wow! Favorite? Holding my baby for the first time. I had to wait 2 whole days before I got to hold him. After I was released I drove 2 hours to get to him. I walked in that room and saw him hooked up to those machines. I started crying really badly. The nurse was nervous about handing him over but I pulled myself together and did it.


7. If you had to choose between makeup and hair products (shampoo, etc. not included), which would you choose?
Makeup. I don't use a lot of hair products. I have naturally curly hair. I need eye liner. 

8. Do you have a significant other? How did you meet?
Jeremy is my husband and we met at a bar here in town. A friend and I decided to go out on a whim. We were in jeans in tshirts. We had no intentions of going anywhere. Jeremy was with a friend. I noticed him because he was singing along to all the songs as was I. He asked for my number that night. He called the next day and we went out that night. After that we were always together.

9. Favorite animal?
I love owls! I am obsessed.

10. Do you have any hobbies, besides blogging?
I love to read, craft, and bake.

11. Top three favorite blogs/bloggers.
1. Megan @ Absolute Mommy (such a wonderful and honest writer)
2. Chloe @ The Sunshine Blog (we both have one year old boys)
3. Violet Imperfection (she has been the biggest source of help to me from the start)
I could add about 10 more to this list. 


2 comments :

  1. Awe! My second favorite memory would be getting to hold my son. Such a sweet pic! And I thought I was the only one who meets guys in bars LOL. I met mine like 6 years ago at a bar. :)

    ReplyDelete