Image Map

Thursday, January 9, 2014

How I'm Staying Intentionally Organized

I made a family binder last year and loved it so much that I wanted to continue it this year. I made a few changes and added a monthly planner that I can keep with me at all times rather than the bulky binder. 



This is January in my monthly planner. In the notes section I have listed my 14 goals for January. I have everything written down that I can. At the top I have a place where I write down the things that are part of my January goals. For example, one of my goals is to do 2 dates. At the top I have dates and then have them listed as I do them. I don't want to forget the things I've accomplished when it's time to write up the update. 


The calendar inside the family binder. I mostly use it to write down important things that go along with family appointments and bills.



Here are my tabs: calendar, passwords, books to read, bills, debt plan, medical, notes, and master lists. 

In my master lists section I keep ideas for the Active Mama Series, my house to do list, date ideas, basically just anything and everything. I put in a notes section because sometimes I need to sketch something out or think things out using words. I also use that section for when I'm making calls and I need to take notes. In the back I have a purple 3-hole folder labeled "Recipes" where I put clipped recipes or recipes that I print. 


Here is the my binder and monthly planner. Aren't that cute? I got the monthly planner for a dollar at Dollar General!

You can go to my Printables Pinterest board and find most of my printables that I used.



3 comments :

  1. Good idea. I just use Google Calendar for everything now but I do miss having an actual planner at times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! Planners make me happy. I write absolutely everything in mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!! It's absolutely perfect. I think I need to make one for myself. I am so unorganized right now.

    ReplyDelete