Image Map

Monday, December 30, 2013

14 Goals for 14

Another year has come and with the clicking of champagne glasses comes resolutions for a brand new start. I love new starts! It feels so powerful. After the struggles I had in 2013, I am ready for a fresh beginning. There is a strength in me that has been gone for awhile so I feel much more confident going into this new year. Since I have more strength and energy this year I have decided to tackle 14 goals in 2014. 

1. Lose 30 pounds

2. Read 14 books

3. Get family photographs taken

4. Make a 2014 family binder/planner and use it all year

5. Redecorate our kitchen wall

6. Trade in my car

7. Participate in the Active Mama Series

8. Make a debt free plan and stick to it

9. Organize craft room 

10. Give to my Secret Pal. There is a lady at work who is just wonderful. She works so hard and is so sweet. I want to give her treats this year without her knowing it is me. I'm so excited about this one.

11. Take a class (can be online)

12. Go on 14 date nights

13. I will do 14 things for myself such as getting my hair done, taking time for myself, girls nights, manicures, and, pedicures. 

14. Do 14 special things for my mom (she is so wonderful to us and I want to do things to repay her)

2 comments :

  1. Girl, this is a great list! And I may be borrowing some of these goals myself. :) I got your email, btw. Thanks for thinking of me. Life's just been busy and crazy and awful and amazing all at the same time. I'm ready for the Holidays to be over, and life to be normal. Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is seriously the best list ever! I'm so excited for you to tackle these things & I'm definitely going to write a few down myself! Please keep us posted as to how you are doing with these.

    ReplyDelete