Image Map

Monday, July 8, 2013

He Wants to Go

For the last week Jack has made his way onto all fours and is even rocking back and forth. Does he go anywhere? Nope! He either rolls over or just goes down. He then usually screams and pitches a fit. He is so mad at himself for not being able to do something that he just can't do. I feel bad for the poor fellow because I know how it feels to want to accomplish something that you just can't do. As much as I want him to do this for himself I'm good with no mobility right now. We are in the process of getting new flooring and I would rather him not crawl and bite into carpet that 2 dogs have used as their playground. We are getting vinyl put in to make for easier cleaning and we are getting new carpet in the bedrooms. I'm so ready for the new look.

Before I know it he will be crawling all over the place and then walking. I so love this age. So many fun milestones for mom and baby.

4 comments :

  1. It will be amazing when it hapens trust me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is gorgeous! You're going to love chasing him around:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness how exciting!! He's such a cutie, too. :) I love it, can't wait til he starts crawling! I bet it will be soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from Absolute Mommy! He is adorable!

    ReplyDelete