Image Map

Friday, July 5, 2013

Fourth of July Simply

We spent the day at my parents. Last year they did a big cookout and this year decided to keep it simple by having it just be immediate family.

We bought a small pool for Jack and my nephew Bennett. We filled it up but since my parents have well water it was freezing so we actually boiled water and put it in there with it. Bennett did not like the water and cried until we got him out. Jack loved the water. He splashed it up and even cried when I got him out. Looks like we have a water baby on our hands.

I hope everyone had a great 4th!

3 comments :

  1. Aw! Travis loves water too! It's so cute to watch them. :) glad you had a good fourth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those water babies! I fill up Violet's pool first thing in the morning so by the time we swim late morning or afternoon it has warmed up a bit.

    ReplyDelete