Image Map

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Crawling and Standing

Babies are amazing. They can be these complete helpless individuals one day and the next they are getting into everything. Three weeks ago he could only sit and roll. Suddenly he starts to semi-crawl. He would tuck one leg under and crawl with the other. He would go just about a foot or two and then stop. The last few days he has been really going places. Saturday he stood for the first time and the last two days he has been lifting himself up on anything he can. 

What really amazes me is how he can't or maybe won't pick up a yogurt bite but can find the smallest piece of dirt on the floor. I am constantly having to keep an eye on him as he has already found electrical outlets.

ignore the messy room

My husband loves this outfit and I hate it so I let him put it on Jack for bedtime.



Here is his 37 weeks picture.


1 comment :

  1. That's so exciting! I know you're so proud. :)

    ReplyDelete