Image Map

Monday, June 10, 2013

Why I Prefer My Blogs in the Morning

If you are anything like me the instant you wake up you are automatically in a mind pickle. I want to be productive but my energy is low. I rarely wake up feeling the need to run around the block or do any house work. Sometimes I wake up feeling more tired than when I went to bed. Of course, I would much rather wake up with soars of energy but I don't and would like to work on that but for now I turn to you my fellow bloggers.

There is something so inspirational about seeing mothers doing fun activities with their kids. It makes me want to do fun things with my Jack. This morning I saw a little one playing with a v-tech walker and I thought "Jack has to have one". I went onto my Amazon app (worst and best app I ever downloaded) and priced one. I would have ordered it then but I don't want to wait 2 days so we will be going to Walmart later. 

Off to the next blog where I see a mother with loads of kids giving me a printable on how to clean house. It makes me want to use that printable to finally get my house in order. If she can clean like that AND make a printable then surely I can handle the list. 

Then you see that weight post that reminds me I am suppose to be on a diet and shouldn't have had that Debbie cake for breakfast. Then I read what she is doing and think "hey maybe I'll go for a walk today". 

Here comes the recipe posts. Thank you Bloglovin for letting me categorize! I pin them and even write down one or two "must-make" recipes. Which turns into a grocery list.

Then boom! Another baby turns one and I am reminded that soon enough I'll have to throw a birthday party and my mind goes wild which takes me to pinterest. Horrible cycle people!

At this point I have at least 10 I want to dos just from minutes of reading. 

I'm now loaded with tons of things I want to do. Who needs coffee when you have blogs? Imagine if I combined the two. Danger!

1 comment :

  1. Hahaha I love it! I don't understand the women who have time for doing everything around the house that they do, along with a blog, AND raising kids! Or moms who have TWINS?! I feel like pretty much ALL of my attention is going to Travis and I rarely have time for anything else!

    ReplyDelete