Image Map

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Ready for Summer

15 more days of school until summer! This summer is different than any other because I have little buddy to occupy my time.


Every morning that I have to drop him off at daycare my heart breaks a little. He spends more time with Ms. Jen in a day then his own mama. It's hard missing him so much during the day and knowing I can't go get him. We are going to do so many fun things. He will start summer 6 months old and when school starts back he will be 9 months old. These next few months he will really grow and mature. Knowing that I'll be with him every day during this critical time just makes my heart so happy. 

Not only will Jack and I get to spend some great time together but I have several things I want to get accomplished. Hopefully soon we will have the vinyl down in the playroom/office so I can start some pinterest crafts to get it decorated and organized. One craft I am looking forward to is making him a lego table. I know it will be a little while before he will actually care about it but it will probably take me that long to get it done. I don't really have a "theme" picked out yet but I have a few ideas swirling around in my head. What did I do for ideas before pinterest? 

1 comment :

  1. Aw you guys are going to have such a great summer! Haha and apparently nobody did anything creative before Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete