Image Map

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Pinterest Envy

Sometimes in life we get into funks and I'm here to tell you I'm in one of them. It's like I WANT stuff but I don't WANT to actually do it. Here are some examples:
I want to cook this:
Tortilla Chicken Casserole - substituted lean ground beef - so yummy and easy!
But we will be having this:

I want to make this:
DIY: find a cute frame or paint an old one, add some cool scrapbook paper, and a simple letter or small word for pretty and customized wall art!

I'm really doing this:

I want to think this:
super mom quote by a super blogger

But I am really thinking this:

Mom quotes

I want my house to look like this:
natural modern living room

But it looks a lot like this:
Okay it isn't nearly this bad but when you have OCD you feel like it does.

I want to be this wife:

I feel like this one.
Why I need a sister-wife: So funny and oh so true!

I want this husband:
How my husband will dress :-)

This is more like it:
Eww...men are swo nasty! Lol

Pinterest is a lovely thing. How would I ever know all the things I can't have?



2 comments :

  1. Please let me know if you're looking for a article author for your weblog. You have some really good articles and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to write some articles for your blog in exchange
    for a link back to mine. Please blast me an e-mail if interested.
    Kudos!

    My homepage :: rent property

    ReplyDelete