Image Map

Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday's Letter


Dear Dad,
You saved us once again. Wednesday morning as I was leaving for work I couldn't help but notice that our yard was full of water. Since it hadn't rained, I knew it was a water leak. I called my dad right away. He gave me some instructions and said he would be over later and for me to just go on to work. It was fixed before I even got home from work. Crisis over!

Dear throat, ears, and left eye,
Why are you turning on me? Between my massive sore throat, my stopped up ears, and a left eye that looks yucky I could really use one of you letting up. I was suffering from sinus headaches so I started taking allergy medicine and then this happened. Serious! I could use a break from feeling ill.

Dear neighbors,
I think it is serious cool that you have a miniature horse in your backyard. Here we are right in the middle of town and you have the cutest horse just chillin with your dog in your yard. I wouldn't have noticed this gift if I hadn't went walking this week. I wish Jack was old enough to really appreciate it.



Dear Walking Shoes,
Since my post last week about rearranging my schedule I have managed to walk once. It's a start and I refuse to beat myself up about it too much.

Dear Summer,
You are a mere 27 days away from being all mine. Now I don't know the official date for summer (nor do I really care) because my summer will officially start the first day school is out for the summer. My ultimate goal is for Jack and I to walk every morning after J leaves for work. I have at least 30 pounds I want to leave my body before summer is over. 

I hope everyone enjoys their weekend. J has clinicals all weekend so I'm not sure what Jack and I will be up to but I'll figure out something. I also wanted to tell everyone that I've done better with staying on top of the cleaning. It isn't perfect but it's better and I'll just settle for that for now. 

3 comments :

  1. At this time it appears like Drupal is the best blogging
    platform out there right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

    Here is my web page - diets that work for women

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, your neighbors have a miniature horse in their backyard?! That is the coolest! Glad your dad was able to fix your water leak. :)

    PS- there's a way under settings to change your comment settings so that Anonymous people can't comment. I started getting like 10 of those spam comments a day! Really got out of control. So it's nice being able to not let them comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://arkansaswomenbloggers.com/2013/04/voulez-vous-partager-9/

    ReplyDelete