Image Map

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Just Straight Up Random

I have no topic today. I can't think of anything I want to write about. I say want because I have a list of topics that I wanted to write about but I don't want to write about those topics so today I'm just going to write...

  • I'm getting over the flu very quickly. Those 2 shots the doctor hooked me up with yesterday were amazing. When he came in and said how do you feel about shots I just sort of smirked. Shots do not bother a person who feels like death. 
  • I can't find a cute outfit for Jack to wear for his Easter pictures tomorrow. Well let me take that back, I found lots of cute outfits but I just can't pay 30-40 bucks for an outfit he will only wear once. I wish I would have bought him these cute outfits earlier so he could have at least wore it a couple times.

  • I broke a tooth today so it's to the dentist for me tomorrow. 
  • My house has accumulated too much stuff. When I first moved in here 3 years ago it was so empty and now it is too full. My newest plan is to rid myself of a lot of stuff.  When you get sick you want things to be clean. Also have you noticed that when you get sick you feel the urge to only want to be super healthy once you get better? I start promising myself that I'll workout and eat healthy if I will only get better.
  • Kree on American Idol is my favorite.
  • I'm addicted to chewing on ice...it's a new obsession. I've heard that means that my iron is low so I started taking iron pills but I'm still loving the ice. Now that I think about it-that might be why I broke a tooth.
  • Jack needs his 4 month shots but I can't do it, yet no one else can take him. The first time he got shots my husband was able to go with me and so he held him while the nurse did it. The nurse asked me to leave the room because I started crying as soon as I walked in there. I know I can't do it alone. I'm trying to bribe my sister to do it, but she has never taken her own kid (my mom always took him). Since my mom broke her leg she can't do it. 
  • I can't wait for summer. I will have almost 3 whole months to be with Jack every single day. I am so excited about buying him a little pool. We are going to have the best time. 
Well chicas I really want to get started on throwing things out while I am feeling decent right now. Jack is napping and I don't feel like death at the moment (thank you medicine). 



No comments :

Post a Comment