Image Map

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Crockpot Chicken Parm

When I made this meal on Wednesday I was not expecting that my mom would break her leg, end up in the hospital, and have to have surgery and therefore I did not get a plated picture. 

It was a very easy and yummy dish.
Anything in a crock pot gets my vote. 

Slow Cooker Liners are my favorite things since I HATE cleaning out the crock pot.


1. Put one tablespoon of olive oil in the bottom of your crock pot.
2. Take Italian bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese and mix together. I used a 1/2 cup of crumbs to 1/4 cup of cheese.
3. Crack an egg into a dish and whisk.


4. Dip chicken in egg and then cover with the crumb/cheese mixture and then put in crock pot.


5. Throw some mozzarella cheese on top.


6. Pour marinara sauce on top.
7. Cook on low for 6 hours.
8. Serve on top of spaghetti noodles.

The original recipe came from here at Not So Perfect Mom.
For more yummy recipes follow me on Pinterst!


1 comment :

  1. This sounds and looks really good. I will have to try it sometime. I never tried the crock pot liners and I have no idea why since I too HATE cleaning the crockpot. I seen your blog on the blog hop and I am a new follower :) Cute blog!

    Justina @ http://justinawho.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete