Image Map

Sunday, February 10, 2013

I Love My Dryer

I've taken a few days off from blogging to spend time with my family. I return back to work tomorrow and just wanted to spend some time with my baby Jack before my time with him would be limited. 

The last 2 days Jack has either been eating, sleeping, or screaming his head off. 
We tried everything.
Bouncing
Playing
Walking
Swing
Vibrating Seat
Music
Dancing
Laying
Sitting

Nothing worked

He was changed, fed, and didn't appear to be sick.

I had heard about the dryer trick from a few mamas so I got desperate and gave it a try.

What did I get?

Day One of Dryer Trick

Day 2 of Dryer Trick
All this new time in the utility room has made for a clean area. Now I just need to decide to either move the dryer to the living room or move the tv to the utility room. 

2 comments :

  1. Being a mom sometimes take a lot of trial and error. Glad the dryer soothed him. You just never know. I can't believe how big he is getting. Good luck going back to work tomorrow. I will be thinking of you! Glad to see you are enjoying being a mommy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems that he has grown so much in just the last two weeks. My new favorite thing he does is laugh out loud...this mama loves it!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete