Image Map

Friday, January 18, 2013

Paying It Forward

I've seen this Paying It Forward concept floating around the social media world. Since I love sending people gifts I decided to sign up over at & So She Did. She's a southern gal like me.

I've joined the 2013 Creative Pay It Forward!
The details: The first 5 people to comment with their email and blog address, will receive from me, sometime in this calendar year, a gift - perhaps a book, a baked good, jewelry, music - a surprise in the mail!  There will likely be no warning, and it will happen when the mood strikes me.
The catch: Those five people must make the same offer on their Blog. 

So leave me your information so I can get you a happy sent out in the mail. 

I'm looking forward to buying some fun things and you getting something in the mail that brightens your day.


2 comments :

  1. That is awesome! My friends and I started a pay it forward thread on our chat board at Christmas and we have continued to keep it going.

    I'm following you from the Friday Blog Hop.

    http://whispersfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hello,
    I found your blog on the blog hop and now I am now your newest follower, would you please due the same for me?

    http://www.beautybykrysti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete