Image Map

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Jack's Nursery-My Favs

Jack's nursery is my favorite room in the house. It has gotten the most attention and I love all the cute baby items. Plus it is the cleanest room in the house since we aren't actually using it that much at the moment. I already know in no time at all it will be become the messiest room in the house but for now it is my little sanctuary. I wanted to share some things from Jack's nursery that I love.



Picture painted by Mrs. Suzi the art teacher

Bath bucket made by my friend Lisa

The pictures are framed ultrasound pictures. The pom poms made by my friend Heather.
The mobile was a gift from my sister. 

Banner from my baby shower that I put in Jack's room

Word art that I made

I made this using a Dollar Tree sticker and some stencils 

Used scrapbooking supplies to label these drawers

Cheap letter canvases that I made using supplies from Walmart

Hangs on his door. His Aunt Amy got him this while he was in the hospital.



7 comments :

  1. The word art elephant is so precious! Very creative!

    Crazy Little Thinggs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That you! It is one of those things that I learned from a blog. Blogs are so great for learning new things. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Aww, it looks adorable! Bio let's room is a disaster now. I really need to clean it. Bah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No idea where bio let came from....

      Thanks for linking up to Raising Imperfection!!!

      Delete
  3. Since I am in the midst of nursery planning at the moment, I fully intend to borrow a few of these ideas ;) What a cute room! I love the little name banner and the pom poms!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That pinterest sure is amazing! My husband wasn't a huge fan of the pom poms because he thought they were too girly but I won out.

      Delete
  4. Nurseries are so much fun! You have a beautiful nursery and I would spend a lot of time in there too...

    Thank you for linking to Raising Imperfection!
    Please come back Friday to see if you were featured :)

    Lanaya
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete