Image Map

Monday, January 14, 2013

Influenster Delivers Again


Today (01/10) I received an Influenster box and I had no idea it was coming. It included 3 huge bottles of Palmolives newest line of dish washing soap. 
The first thing I did was pop them open and smell them and then hand them to my husband to smell.
Our favorite was the lime, the lemon came in second, and the flower one mainly just smelled like soap. 
We used the lime one (excuse me I used the lime one) on the dishes and was impressed that the dishes cleaned quickly and the fragrance was nice but didn't overwhelmed me but it didn't make the dishes smell like lime which was nice. 
I gave the flower/pink bottle to my friend Brooke and I am awaiting her thoughts.
I also got $1.50 off coupons to share with others. I'll keep one for myself and then share with some of my coupon loving friends.
I just love getting an Influester box in the mail-just makes my day!

4 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. I was never huge Palmolive fan but I like the lemon one a lot too. I love that the smell doesn't stick to your dishes.

      Delete
  2. I keep seeing these! Gonna have to try one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You for sure need to try. If you will email me your address I will send you a coupon.
      My email address:
      ashley.ponder47@gmail.com

      Delete