Image Map

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Influenster: Cosmo Voxbox 2012

I heard about Influenster from another blogger and since I LOVE products I decided to check it out. Yesterday, while having a very hectic day, I got my Voxbox. I only had a minute to take a quick peak before I had to run out the door. I was thrilled with what I saw!

1. FriXion by Pilot Pen. As a teacher I adore pens and lose them often. My husband spotted the black pen and jacked it right away. I love the fun/hip look and it writes really well. They included a black and orange pen. The color of the pen equals the color of the ink. Really enjoy these!

2. Forever Red at Bath & Body Works. It has an adult smell. It does smell nice but I want to let you know that you don't need much. One squirt does the trick.


3. Ghirardelli Gourmet Milk Sea Salt Escape. OMG!!! This chocolate was so amazing. I ate it up quickly and will for sure be buying soon. The problem is that it is so good that I ate it really quickly and I'm pretty sure it is meant to be snacked on over a few days. I had it gone within 10 minutes (I did share 2 squares with my mom who loved it also). 


4. A Venus razor package that included a razor and a Venus & Olay disposable razor blade. I already use the Venus razor and was anxious to try the new Venus & Olay blades. I already own the razor and always get a big box of replacement blades in my Christmas stocking. I didn't even know these blades were available. I haven't had a chance to try them but I already love the previous blades and so adding Olay can only make it better.


5 comments :

  1. Ashley, I am so glad you left a comment so I could find your blog! Your little man is darling, makes me excited for my little boy coming in April :) I am excited to be your newest follower!!

    Tonii

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got it too, loving to see what others think!!
    Helene in Between

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also got the Cosmo VoxBox! I completely agree with only using a small amount of the Forever Red. And the chocolate, mine lasted 2 seconds lol!

    Here is the link to my blog on the VoxBox in case your interested:
    http://crazylittlethinggs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow..must be fun to go to your mailbox!!
    I am your newest follower from the hop..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm your newest follower!

      Delete