Image Map

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Jack Henry is Here!

My baby Jack Henry is here! The c-section was rough but the hardest part was that my sweet baby had to be flown to a bigger hospital via helicopter. A few days before he was born he had a  bowel movement and aspirated on it caused difficulty breathing. I had to wait 2 days to hold him and it was hard. Thankfully he is doing great now. My parents stayed with him while I recovered 2 hours away. As soon as I got released yesterday his dad and I rushed up here. We are here and will be here until Jack gets to come home with us. Here are a few pictures. Please pray for our sweet baby that he continues to make process.
First time I got to hold him

Yes, that is blood on my poor baby's hear. They did an IV there 

5 comments :

  1. Aww, he is so precious. Hoping for a speedy recovery for both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so so sweet. Praying for an easy & quick recovery for both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! He's adorable. Praying for a speedy recovery for both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful baby! Keeping you both in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete