Image Map

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

This is Me Challenge...Days 27-30

I am bound and determined to finish this challenge so I have to finish it all up today.
Day 27: Change One Thing
I have struggled with my weight my whole life. I'll do really well for awhile and then I'll fall back into my old ways. I love food and I have a hard time giving it up but I've done it for moments in time and boy I'm proud of myself when I stick to it. When I'm eating right and working out I feel great about myself. I say all of this because if I could change one thing it would be that I would have started a workout routine early on in my life and healthy eating habits early on in my teenage years.

Day 28: Haircuts
I'm not a wild hair kinda gal. I get nervous about big changes so I've never done anything wild to my hair. I rarely do anything to my hair. All of this may be due to one afternoon when my aunt watched me. She decided to cut my hair and wow did she cut my hair. I had a mullet at age 5. I rocked it but when I see those pictures now I really think my parents should have sent me to get that mess fixed.

Day 29: Smiles
Five things that make me smile:
1. Ideas from Pinterest

2. Organization


3. Piggy Sue's (a small restaurant in my town) Sunday lunch special

4. My nephew Bennett


5. My baby Jack Henry




Day 30: Looking Forward
I have LOTS to look forward to. In one week my baby will be born. It is still crazy to me that in one week my baby will be here. I'm very nervous but also very excited. Everything is ready and now all we are waiting on is him to show up. I'm also very excited to be off work until January because I will get to spend lots of time with our new baby.

4 comments :

  1. How exciting! One week! Take is easy and just soak it all up! Thank you for participating it was great getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great getting to know you also. I really enjoyed the challenge. 6 more days now!

      Delete
  2. Hi lady! Found you from the GFC blog hop and I'm now following you- I hope you'll stop by and follow me too. Looking forward to checking our more of your blog :) And congrats on your new baby being here in just ONE WEEK! So exciting!
    xo, Sarah
    www.comingunstitched.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I'm following you now also....I just love the GFC blog hop because you get to meet so many great people.

      Delete