Image Map

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Score!


My New Saturday Tradition
Not really sure if I can call it a tradition yet since I've only done it twice but I like the word tradition so I'm using it. The past two Saturdays I have gotten up, dressed quickly (looking a hot mess), made a cup of coffee, and headed out the door to hit the garage sales. We have this area where people set up their merchandise in a parking lot so it is like a little outside garage sale mall and I LOVE IT.
My Scores!
Last weekend I found an almost new hard plastic wagon for only 15 dollars. My nephew loves it and I love knowing that it is so durable that my little Jack Henry will get to use it one day.

I found even more scores today. I didn't take a picture of everything I got but as I pinterest these items I'll post my finds. Here is one of the items I got today and how I redid it.
Here it is as purchased (for a dollar!)


Here is the back ( it isn't a picture frame but an actual picture which I didn't know when I bought it)


I decided to make a little something for Jack's door. The pic quality isn't great. Sorry! I'm not a photographer.

The top reads Jack and the R is for his last name


No comments :

Post a Comment