Image Map

Saturday, September 22, 2012

It Started with a Vase

So me and the hubs were out looking for great finds at 7:00 am when just as we were calling it a failure I spotted this vase for $2.00.

It is very orange and typically not my style but I thought I might could put together a fall centerpiece with it as my focal point. So this great find led us to Ed's Produce where we found the neatest pumpkins. I had no idea the types of pumpkins out there.
These are my baby pumpkins



After we stopped by Ed's Produce, we then had to hit up Walmart for a table runner, a candle, and some vanilla ice cream. Oh I forgot to mention the fresh peaches I bought. I'm going to attempt my first ever homemade peach cobbler.



I'm very happy with the final product. Now it is time to get ready for some football and attempting that peach cobbler. Happy Saturday to ya!



2 comments :

  1. Aww, what a lovely little table setting for fall! I always seem to be a little too lazy for specific seasonal decorating...but it's amazing how pretty simple pumpkins can be! I might get one or two this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pumpkins were the cutest. My favorites were the mini pumpkins, especially the little white one.

    ReplyDelete