Image Map

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Checking In

I'm excited to be back posting. I've had a busy couple days and am finally getting a chance to take a few moments to catch up on some blogging and blog reading. Here is what I've been doing.....

1. Teacher meetings (we officially start back on Monday). It was wonderful getting to see everyone again. I love the beginning of a new school year.

2. My husband got to come home for 2 whole days before he had to leave for work again for 7 days. I'm going to visit him in a few hours!

3. We have strongly considered moving and I'm looking at a house today. 

4. I passed my 3 hour glucose test! 

5. I have started organizing and deep cleaning the house before we have to start showing it. A good friend came by (she recently sold her house) and gave me some words of wisdom.

6. I mailed off a piece of jewelry for the jewelry swap on http://www.thelifeofanotsoordinarywife.com

7. My husband has officially registered for paramedic school and starts in 8 days. It is going to be tough but well worth it once he graduates.

Well that is what has been going on with us.  Happy Hump Day!


2 comments :

  1. wow girl! You have been busy! I loved teacher meetings too! Everyone is so excited and refreshed for the new school year:) Good luck on the house and hooray on passing the glucose test!! I hated those things:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Monday it is back to school....goodbye summer! I love school. School supplies are the best!

      Delete